Romania – PRAIS Foundation / I’m living healthy, too! – SETS
The national movement “I’m living healthy, too!” – SETS was initiated in March 2011 by PRAIS Foundation, with a commitment to prevent childhood obesity among children aged up to 12 years and promote healthy lifestyle in among families in Romania, in a holistic approach: mind, body, spirit.
SETS made an alliance of values with 21 public private partners: sport and medical organizations, Scientifics, addressing the targeted beneficiaries, general public, its volunteers to serve EIN global cause.
- 3,058,610 – population from the 6 cities involved;
- 252 primary schools in Bucharest, Roman, Cluj-Napoca, Otopeni, Ploiesti, Timisoara participating in SETS;
- 136,700 primary pupils had free access to information about the benefits of a balanced diet, daily physical activities, sports in general, hygiene and moral values;
- 2,800 teachers involved in the project;
- Over 300,000 parents;
- 441 UNEFS and FEFS students volunteers involved in SETS open lessons in schools;
- 381 open lessons organised;
- 18,104 pupils voluntarily registered in 415 SETS – Sports and Entertainment Clubs who have carried out 8,372 physical activities.
Current team members:
– Silvia Bucur, PRAIS Foundation President
– Diana Lupu, Project manager
– Georgiana Florea, Project manager