The EPODE International Network coordination unit and the EPODE International Network AISBL N° 0836 597 086 have taken all reasonable measures to ensure that material contained in this website is correct. However, the EPODE International Network coordination unit gives no warranty and accept no legal liability for the content, quality, accuracy or the completeness of the material and information contained on this website. All material and information is provided “as is” without warranty or representation. Users should not rely on the material and information and are advised to confirm content with the originating or authorising organisation noted. The contents of this website are subject to change without notice.
External links are provided on the EPODE International Network website as a service to users. In providing an external link the EPODE International Network coordination unit does not accept responsibility for or endorse the content or condition of any linked site, are not responsible for the collection, use, disclosure or storage of your personal information by the linked site, and do not warrant that the site is virus free. The EPODE International Network coordination unit assumes no liability for any loss, additional costs or damage, whether direct or indirect and howsoever arising, suffered as a result of using the hyperlinks and information contained on third party websites.
This website and its contents are subject to copyright under the laws of France ‘Informatique et Liberté’, from the 6th of January 1978 and, through international treaties, other countries. The copyright in materials in this website as a whole is owned by EPODE International Network. Third parties own the copyright in some materials incorporated within this website. You may view this website and its contents using your web browser and save an electronic copy, or print out a copy, of parts of this website solely for your own information, research or study, but only if you do not modify the copy, and include the copyright notice “© EPODE International Network 2015” on the copy (or other organisation as appropriate for third party materials included in the website). You must not otherwise exercise the copyright in the whole or any part of this website for any other purpose except as expressly permitted by statute or with the copyright owner’s prior consent.
Your privacy is important to us. We will always endeavor to provide you with the securest environment possible while browsing our website. We cannot however be held responsible for the actions of any third party that is not under the control of EPODE International Network.
Whilst connected to the Internet you must always be vigilant when it comes to supplying people with your personal details. At EPODE International Network we use encryption on our web servers when you transfer any details to us that might be sensitive. This means that if someone else was watching the information as it is being sent they cannot read it due to the encryption.
Disclosure of your information
Any information you supply to us is considered private and is not at any time ever supplied in any form to other parties outside of our organisation.
If you have any concerns or questions relating to your privacy while using our website we would like to help. Please contact us on +33 1 42 12 81 81 or via email@example.com
EPODE International Network (EIN) maintains this website (“materials, electronic products and/or services”) in order to provide you with information about our work, and to enable you to interact with us online. This Linking and Use Agreement describes our understanding with you when you visit our website and use our materials, electronic products and and/or services. YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, OUR MATERIALS, ELECTRONIC PRODUCTS AND SERVICES AND/OR DOWNLOADING OF MATERIALS FROM OUR WEBSITE CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH HEREIN.
EPODE International Network’s website, our materials, electronic products and/or services have several features. In addition to providing descriptions of our programs and how we support coordinators in need around the world, the website provides you with the opportunity to interact with us and download links for use on your website. We encourage you to read the entire policy as it sets forth our understanding with you when you visit our website. These terms and conditions have been developed for your protection, as well as ours.
Throughout this policy, you will see the terms “EPODE International Network,” “we,” “our,” and “us” – these terms refer to EPODE International Network association, a Belgian not for profit organization AISBL N° 0836 597 086. You will also see the terms “I,” “you,” “your,” and “yours” — these terms refer to visitors to and users of our Website. « EPODE International Network » and « EPODE » are registrated trademarks, property of PROTEINES, SAS fund of 663 396 euros, registered at the RCS of Paris under n° B 349 728 444.
LINKING TO THE EPODE INTERNATIONAL NETWORK WEBSITE AND USE OF WEBSITE MATERIALS, NAME AND LOGO, AND TECHNOLOGY
EPODE International Network appreciates informational and educational uses of the EPODE International Network website, our materials, electronic products and/or services, including our name and logo. However, there are limits on the uses, including the use of the name and logo and the links bearing the name and/or logo.
- Use of the name and logo or links bearing the name and logo may not indicate or create an impression that EPODE International Network endorses, approves, sponsors or is affiliated with your products, goods, services or your website.
- Your use of the name and logo or links bearing the name and logo may not indicate or create an impression that EPODE International Network will benefit from the sale of any good or service.
- Links bearing the name and logo may only be used for the purpose of linking to the EPODE International Network website as designated within the link.
- The links bearing the name and logo will always be active links.
- The name and logo and/or link bearing the name and logo may not be combined with any other graphic elements; nor may they be altered in any manner including size, proportions, font, design, arrangement, colors or elements; nor may they be animated, morphed or otherwise distorted in perspective or appearance.
- The name and logo and/or link bearing the name and logo may not appear more prominently than your personal, company, product or service website name.
- You will not transfer, assign, sell, reproduce, distribute or otherwise exploit the name and logo or your link to us.
- Appropriate action by EPODE International Network may include, but is not limited to, the revocation of the right to use the name and logo and/or any links bearing the name and logo, in which event you agree to remove the name and logo and/or the links bearing the name and logo within 2 business days of notice of revocation.
It is improper, and may be a violation of law, for you to post or download and distribute any material that you do not own or for which you do not have permission to use. PLEASE BE AWARE: violation of someone’s copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights may subject you to civil and/or criminal penalties.
INAPPROPRIATE USE OF EPODE INTERNATIONAL NETWORK MATERIALS, ELECTRONIC PRODUCTS AND SERVICES AND/OR TECHNOLOGY
It is inappropriate to use EPODE International Network website, our materials, including the EPODE International Network name and logo, electronic products and/or services for illegal, inappropriate, or obscene purposes, or in support of such activities.
We define these terms as follows:
“Illegal activities” are those that violate laws, regulations and/or private agreements, including federal or state laws governing charitable activities, copyright laws, trademark laws, license agreements or other intellectual property rights.
Listed below are some, but not all, prohibited activities that may result in action by EPODE International Network:
- Posting, transmitting, or facilitating in the promotion of illegal content through our website or electronic products and services.
- Using our website, our material, electronic products and/or services to harass, threaten, embarrass, or do anything else to another visitor or third party that is unwanted.
- Using the name and logo or links bearing the name and logo on websites which EPODE International Network finds, in its sole discretion, to be objectionable or which includes obscene, violent, intolerant, tasteless, denigrating or sexually oriented content or materials.
- Disrupting the flow of any chat areas with vulgar language, abusiveness, or other conduct that may disrupt normal activities.
- Pretending to be anyone whom you are not. You may not impersonate EPODE International Network staff, or anyone else.
- Attempting to get a password, other account information, or other private information from others, or harvest e-mail addresses or other information.
- Posting any unsolicited content or designs, including advertising and promotional materials, at our website.
EPODE International Network reserves the right to make any change to the information and/or license provided herein at any time for any reason. You acknowledge and agree that you are responsible for keeping up with any such changes.
Last Updated January 2015